In today’s world of technology and digitization, each department of a business needs to communicate with each other for seamless functioning, to gauze performance, productivity and growth. And that’s where IT Infrastructure Management comes into the picture. It has grown many folds in importance.
IT Floor Services (ITFS) focus not only on the transformation of IT Infrastructure but also help run efficient IT infrastructure services to small and mid-sized businesses across India.
Scope of IT Infrastructure Management
– Asset lifecycle
– Capacity monitoring/planning
– Network utilization
– Energy consumption
– Environmental issues
– Facilities (including data center infrastructure management)
– Physical and virtual assets
– Wireless and wired network operations
– Security (malware/virus protection)
– Mobile connectivity
– Maintenance/service updates